Thursday, December 2, 2010

Boil Water Much?

I've always prided myself on my multi-tasking abilities.   I'm typically involved in several things at a time, unless  I'm on the phone or engaged in a conversation.   Then, that person has my full out attention.  


Well, I guess the hour has come when I need to apply that sort of laser beam focus to other areas of my life.    Earlier today, I put a pot of water on the stove to boil, as I was doing some early dinner prep.   I went back to the computer to work, and I was also doing some laundry.   Some time had passed....and I'm not sure how much time exactly....I guess as long as it takes to melt a metal pot....cause that's what I did.  Check it out:



Taken w/my stupid phone camera, so the quality is poor...  but the inside of the bottom of the pan was heated to the point of liquification. 
See Below
 


When I picked up the pan from the burner, this dripped onto the stove top.  My daughter is keeping these to remind me not to leave the pot on the stove and then walk away...as I'm always preaching to her the same message!  Love when my words come back to haunt me.  It's precious!